Richard's Reviews > Five Wishes: How Answering One Simple Question Can Make Your Dreams Come True

Five Wishes by Gay Hendricks

Nov 29, 2011

bookshelves: non-fiction
Read in November, 2011

Okay, I haven't written a review for ages, but I need to justify why this book gets 5 stars. There are many other books on a similar vein out there, and I've read a few.
5 Wishes is simple, it is not contrived, and each step is plainly made and easily followed. Reading it I can feel some of what he is saying flow over me, and I'm getting those occasional twinges of excitement which are all too rare as I become more cynical. Reading 5 wishes let me be innocent again, and ready to accept the changes into my life I need to make so when I'm asked the question at the beginning, I can say "Yes."
If you're in a rut, read this book. If you are not feeling satisfied with life, read this book. If you are not totally happy and connected with yourself, with the joy of living and with the rest of creation, you need to read this book.
If you've just read this review and think it is sappy, then you most definitely need to read this book! And get that rod out of your arse! ;-)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Five Wishes.

03/23/2016 marked as: read