David Elkin's Reviews > The Perfect Assassin

The Perfect Assassin by Ward Larsen

Nov 29, 2011

Read from November 29 to December 11, 2011

I will do a few review on Barnes and Noble tomorrow, as I promised to do when I finished the book since it was giving to me for free.

Currently on sale for 99 cents, it was a great book. Ward Larsen knows his stuff, and the description of the Scotland Yard, the Mossad and the Arab groups seemed spot on.

The main character is well-portrayed and the heroine is mostly believable.

The happy ending is nice but maybe just too perfect, hence the 4 stars, not the five. However, if you are a thriller fan, you sure the hell could do a lot worse. I really loved the Scotland Yard chief character and I hope he shows up again in another novel. The author has said that he won't be doing another book about the main character, David Slayton. That does make sense to me as well.

Go spend the money and get the ebook, or the paper copy. The ebook is the one for under a buck.

Web site:oceanviewpub.com/

1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Perfect Assassin.

11/29/2011 page 95
28.0% "Started reading for an opportunity from Goodreads post to get the book for free. I am engrossed as it is an excellent spy thriller. Also somewhat suprised"
show 1 hidden update…