KaysieLynne's Reviews > Half a Man

Half a Man by Scarlet Blackwell

F_50x66
Dec 01, 11

Read from November 30 to December 01, 2011

I surprised myself and enjoyed this book. Originally I was concerned because I accepted this reading challenge without realizing it was an M/M story. As I said in my first status update, I've read books with M/M scenes but never a book that was solely M/M.

I enjoyed that I was brought through the emotions and passion that I would expect from any other romance. The loving was sweet and sexy. And the relationship was dear and real.

Overall, very satisfied with this read.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Half a Man.

11/30/2011
0.0% "Ok call me crazy, but mustn't have read the description to this book before joining my group's monthly challenge. I definitely didn't realize this was an M/M book. Don't get me wrong, I've plenty of books with M/M but never one with only that. This could be interesting."
12/01/2011
60.0% "I like the potential of them together.. Just waiting to see how it plays out."
12/01/2011
70.0% "I feel awful for Jack. Reggie is an ass. And Robert is an even bigger ass for not seeing it."
12/01/2011
75.0% "Relieved to know Robert didn't know about Reggie. Even better he handled the situation."
12/01/2011
75.0% ""You've brought me back from the dead." <3"
12/01/2011
77.0% "It's become very sweet, and I like it."
12/01/2011
82.0% ""I can love you to the very bottom of my soul, I knorr I can. I can be the one you want to come home to every day." <3"
12/01/2011
83.0% "A little heartbroken and ticked."