Kate (VerbVixen)'s Reviews > Witch's Brew

Witch's Brew by Heidi R. Kling

Feb 01, 12

SEXY MAGIC BOOK. That's what twitter has been calling Witch's Brew for months now, and its an apt name. Witchy girls, warlock boys, a feud, mystery, drama, and an intense romance: this book has it all. I love Logan and Lily. Love love love love love. Witch's Brew has so many brilliant moments- of vulnerability, passion, anger, fragility. I will warn you though, be prepared for a heart-stopping, cliff-hanging ending that will leave you screaming. No really there was actual shrieking involved. Kling has some magic of her own I think; all of her books take me on an emotional rollercoaster with characters of true depth. I can't wait for Spellspinners 2, so here's hoping Heidi is hard at work!

Adding to my excitement is the fact that Witch's Brew is one of the first Coliloquy published books. Coliloquy takes the "choose your own adventure" premise of books we read as kids and brings it into the digital age. Specifically made for Kindle, we make choices while reading which in turn go back to the author to incorporate into the series and help them determine where to take the characters next. SO COOL!

Overall: A

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Witch's Brew.