Erin Forson's Reviews > Airhead

Airhead by Meg Cabot

Dec 07, 11

Airhead
by Meg Cabot
Imagine being a tomboy who loves to play video games and waking up one day with a super-model's body. That's what happens to Emerson Watts, a.k.a. “Em.”One minute she's waiting in line for an autograph and the next she's waking up in a hospital bed with everyone in her family looking at her strangely. Little does she know it, but she now has the body (and all that goes with it) of Nikki, the hottest super-model since Tyra Banks. That's a good thing right? Not when Em realizes that she's lost her boyfriend, can't go back home, and has a schedule that leaves her exhausted every night, the Paparazzi are driving her crazy, and guys won't leave her alone. Honestly, this was a fun “chick lit” book. Half the time I read this book I was snorting out loud and chocking. I can't imagine waking up with a perfect body and a fistful of cash and not being thrilled. Em's jokes cracked me up, and frankly, I'd love to read an Airhead Volume II. Those of you who liked I'd Tell You I Love You But Then I'd Have to Kill You and Bras and Broomsticks will love this!
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Airhead.