Eh?Eh!'s Reviews > The Dickens With Love

Apr 28, 12

bookshelves: rbrs, babble-added
Read from November 29 to December 03, 2011

RBRS #...lost track

Blessedly short. Surprisingly prosaic plot with a mysterious past, dastardly villain, a misunderstanding, and two hot people hooking up. Instead of a sassy gay friend, there is a dumpy hetero friend. There was a lot stuffed into this small story. Twss, with chocolate creme brulee body cream.

The secksy scenes used some odd metaphors. They were also blessedly brief. TMI, but I was kind of relieved that none of them "worked" for me. Exit only!

This is a text in wish fulfillment and immediate gratification. Despite the thrust of the relationship, no pun intended, the omnipotent viewpoint described the feelings as being of the enduring kind. Sadly, I don't think this pair would last beyond the holidays.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Dickens With Love.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Eh?Eh! I won't be convinced until I read of them facing down ROUSes in a fire swamp.

Eh?Eh! Hmm...I'm afraid they'd both die horribly. James would offer the ROUSes a drink and Sedgewick would be across the clearing, observing and about to be chewed up.

Eh?Eh! Hahah! It's a very fine word! I hear it's Esteban's faaaaavorite.