✽ Sharon is an emotional book junkie ✽ 's Reviews > Kate's Daddy

Kate's Daddy by Gordon Andrews

Nov 28, 11

bookshelves: read-in-2011
Read on November 28, 2011

I love reading anything from Curran's POV and this does not disappoint. I love his protectiveness of Kate. I also enjoyed seeing Jim from a different view.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Kate's Daddy.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions where in series does this one fall?

✽ Sharon is an emotional book junkie ✽ i had to look it up! Suppose to be between Magic Strikes and Magic Bleeds. Hope that helps.

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions I figured it out and read it. Thank you.

✽ Sharon is an emotional book junkie ✽ ur welcome...still enjoying them?

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions Mostly. On book 5 I think. I've skipped Andreas short and Dali short. Think I've read everything else up to book five. I'm not sure what I'll do when I have finished

✽ Sharon is an emotional book junkie ✽ oh good....ur not missing out on much w/Dali's story...although she's kinda funny. Andrea's is pretty good...her book is out next.

and u should hurry up and read Kelly Meding's Dreg City. i think ull like those.

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions I have those so I'll try them. Not sure I can read any faster. Already gave up sleep for this series

Heather C Is Dali's good?

✽ Sharon is an emotional book junkie ✽ like it that much Dane?

HC....its funny. shes definitely a character.

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions I've read a book a day and the shorts for this do yeah I must like it