Kelly's Reviews > Storm's Heart

Storm's Heart by Thea Harrison

251943
Mar 16, 13

bookshelves: paranormal-romance, 2011-favorites, read-in-2011, physical-books, signed, read-in-2013
Read from March 15 to 16, 2013, read count: 3

Holy TOLEDO! Can Thea Harrison write incredibly hot kisses or what? Good golly, I needed a cold shower after the first one. *fans self* Whew. It doesn't hurt that Tiago is uber-Alpha (my Kryptonite) and can shapeshift (Kryptonite failing #2). It doesn't hurt and he and Tricks have this incredible chemistry that they're both fighting against. It doesn't hurt that Wyr mating habits are undeniably HAWT.

Hey, can you guys tell that I kinda, sorta, maybe loved this book? TRUE STORY! I am so smitten with the entire Elder Races world that I'm going to ... I can't think of anything that will impress upon you the level of which I love it. I just want to live in it. I want to roll around in it. I want to be a badass shapeshifter and get to live in Cuelebre Tower and hang out with all the cool kids. If all that fails, I'm going to make puppy dog eyes at Thea Harrison until she writes more and more and more books. Diabolical plan, I know.

So. Besides a world so awesome that it hurts to drag myself away from it and characters so awesome that I want to live with them... well, I actually can't think of much more to talk about. I mean, I loved this book. We got to see the fallout from Dragos' actions at the end of book 1 and get a peek at the inner workings of the Dark Fae court. Actually, we didn't really get to see all that much of the inner workings. But we did get to see the Dark Fae. That counts for something, right? We got to see how Tricks is both a part of that world and separate from it due to spending the last 200 years with the Wyr faction. We got blood and betrayal and epic love and hot sexing. *swoon*

Thea Harrison has created a dark, intense world that rips through you and leaves you gasping. I am officially smitten.

-Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Storm's Heart.