David McClendon, Sr's Reviews > Nearing Home: Life, Faith, and Finishing Well

Nearing Home by Billy Graham

Dec 02, 2011

Read from November 28 to December 01, 2011

Billy Graham is known by almost everybody around the world. He has been an evangelist for a long time. Millions have given their hearts to God while attending one of his crusades or watching them on television. Dr. Graham is a great evangelist with a great life story.

In Nearing Home, Reverend Billy Graham seeks to give some insight into the aging process while encouraging us to prepare for the time when we make it home to be with our Heavenly Father. Dr. Graham speaks lovingly of his wife, who made it home before he did, and how he looks forward to being reunited with her in God’s Glorious Kingdom.

This book is an easy read, but it takes time to get through it because it is so thought-provoking. I found my mind thinking deeply about the different things that Billy Graham wrote about.

No matter how old you are it is always a good time to think about preparing for the journey and to look forward to Nearing Home.

I received a copy of this book free of charge from the publisher through booksneeze.com. Although I received this book for the purpose of making a review the opinions expressed by me are in no way influenced by the publisher. I am free to express any opinion I have of the book.
I am making this statement in accordance with FTC Regulation 16 CFR, Part 255

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Nearing Home.

11/28/2011 page 6
3.0% "The Old Testament is filled"