Bubbles Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions 's Reviews > Shadows on the Heart

Shadows on the Heart by N.J. Nielsen

Dec 13, 11

bookshelves: assfaces, giant-douche, m-m-m, selfish-prick
Read from December 12 to 13, 2011

This one really wasn’t for me.

(view spoiler)

1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Shadows on the Heart.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Mandy*reads obsessively* Everything you said is absolutely true, it really bugged me, that as leader he was a total whimp, and I'm not really a m/m/m fan, but for some reason I loved this book! Go figure!

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions i didn't like it cause it was mmm with so much jealous and no communication and the sucky leader never did anything to redeem himself for what he did to Leif

and he said Leif refused to see him? The lowest member refused the leader? yeah some leader lol

Mandy*reads obsessively* Yes, as a leader he sucked royally! ( see pun) but sometimes I can overlook shit, and still like it, don't know why I did with this one, but I did.

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions plus he was an asshole. and never did anything to deserve leif or the vampire. i probably would have liked it much better without the asshole

Mandy*reads obsessively* True, but I choose to believe Lief and Andreas cured him of his assholeitis! :)

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions doubt it he will still be a push over

Mandy*reads obsessively* Sure, but Andreas isn't! And he can just take over!

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions pretty much as too since you can't count on the leader for anything

Mandy*reads obsessively* Like I said, plenty not to like, but for some reason, against all reason actually, this one was a hit! I can't explain it, but I really liked it! I would have been just as happy if he hadn't even been in the book, maybe even happier, but...I'm sure I'll even reread it eventually!

Mandy*reads obsessively* Oh, and since he and Andreas finally killed all the troublemakers, they might not even need a leader! Lol

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions lol maybe you were ust in the right mood when you read this one

Mandy*reads obsessively* That could be, I do notice if I'm in a foul mood, I'm a lot tougher on books, and of I'm happy, I might be more easily swayed.
But bad books can make me grumpy sometimes! And this one probably just hit the spot at the right time!
Those DSP authors probably wish that would happen! Lol

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions lol yeah i am very happy today but i couldn't enjoy this one it felt more like mm with jealous asshole wolf on the side

Mandy*reads obsessively* Bubbles.. Dane wrote: "lol yeah i am very happy today but i couldn't enjoy this one it felt more like mm with jealous asshole wolf on the side"

Like a side dish? LOL

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions an unhealthy asshole sidedish

you already have enough why go after the asshole?

Mandy*reads obsessively* True, the story would have worked without him, except then I guess Andreas would have to have been the Viking, since it had to fit the pic.
And unfortunalty I've seen plenty of people chase after assholes! weird!

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions yeah i don't gt why it was mmm

Mandy*reads obsessively* For the kink factor?

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions i didnt like the sex either. "tie me up so i can pretend i didn't want it" yeah wasn't sexy

Mandy*reads obsessively* I guess this book will put you in the right frame of mind for the next DSP story!
And to be honest, when a book is free, I am always a bit more lenient. I figure there is no editor or paid editor, and it's a gift, and I'm always gracious with gifts! Cause I always want people to give me more, and more, and more....now I might be getting in the Christmas spirit! lol

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions me too thats why i havent given any of these stories below two stars