Belkis's Reviews > Ordinary World

Ordinary World by Elisa Lorello

Nov 28, 11

Read from April 02 to 05, 2010

When I started reading Faking It by Elisa Lorello I was so moved by her writing and the book itself that I knew right away that she would become one of my new favorite writers and that I would look forward to reading anything that she wrote. So when I found out that there was a continuation to Faking It, I immediately ran to purchase it for my Kindle without even reading any of the reviews, didn't need them, I would read it if Elisa Lorello wrote it; yeah, she's that good! But the fact that I absolutely LOVED Faking It made me giddy with joy to know that there was a continuation for Andi and Dev/Devin/David. I fell so in love with them throughout the first part of their journey (Faking It) that I needed to have their story continue to a satisfactory ending and Ordinary World does this in spades. Thank you, thank you Elisa Lorello! You could not have written it any better! It was PERFECT! So genuine, so refreshing in it's raw emotions, capable of stirring so many conflictiing emotions simultaneously. The joys, the sorrows, the love, the despair, the rage, the powerlessness of us as humans in this vast universe and the peace we find when we let go enough to just be happy and confide in the rightness of fate and destiny. The perfect ending, the perfect title. The fact that our extraordinary feelings occur everyday in our ordinary worlds, phenomenal! Elisa Lorello please keep writing and taking us along on your wonderful journeys.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Ordinary World.