Kereesa's Reviews > Vampire Knight, Vol. 14

Vampire Knight, Vol. 14 by Matsuri Hino

For once, I do have to say:

Thank you Kaname. Your doucheness is actually working out for my devious pairing. Please continue to be absolute ass.

Also, I literally (Yes LITERALLY, ask my bf he was tots there) yelled "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?" while reading this. Kaname, what are you up to? (And more importantly when whenwhenwhen will I find out???)

Also can you please stay like out of the picture for the next like 5 volumes so Yuki and Zero can get some smoochy-smoochy time in? Kthxbye

This series kills me everytime. How I wish there wasn't such a long wait between volumes.

In general, this volume, like the previous 3 or 4, was mostly set-up and backstory with a tiny, but hugely important, event going on. (And seriously, I do mean huge). We're getting there, but Hino needs to stop and set-up some suspense for us.

In other news, I'm really happy with the way things are going with Aido and his characterization. Before really was the comic relief character in the series, but he's really grown quite a bit and become more of his own person. Yuki, as well, has been less whiny and all "girl power!" as of late, though she is still love stricken over Kaname. She's growing a bit of independence, I think though. Zero, as always, is fabulous. Mmmm...

Hino, some sexy Zero times for volume 15? I mean I love his expressions EVERYWHERE in this volume, but I need him and Yuki to be in the same room! MORE ANGST!!

4/5

(Also, I do apologize for the obvious fan-girlism all over this review.)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Vampire Knight, Vol. 14.