Diana Skittles's Reviews > The Earth, My Butt, and Other Big Round Things

The Earth, My Butt, and Other Big Round Things by Carolyn Mackler

Nov 28, 11

I loved this book!!! And I still do!!! I might be one of those girls who have those high school dramas, break ups, and appearance problems like,… being fat! But after reading this book I really felt as if I wasn’t alone in the world, yea I knew that there were other girls going through the same as I, but I couldn’t prove that there were, no girl ever talks about her “problems”! that is why I love this book, it “talked” to me! I recommend it to all my gal friends!!! First thing I want to mention; the title attracted me as soon as I saw it on the library shelf! Second; I totally connected to this book, I felt like they sort of wrote it about me! ☺ Many thanks to Carolyn Mackler for writing a book like this, I truly think that this book will speak to most teens that don’t feel so proud of them selves and learn to just let go of the things that let you down, and to just have fun, just as it did with me. Again, I really recommend this book to many teen girls, and to read other books like Guyaholic, Vegan Virgin Valentine, and other books by Carolyn Mackler because her books really speak to the reader! <3
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Earth, My Butt, and Other Big Round Things.