Kaylea Cross's Reviews > Taken With The Enemy

Taken With The Enemy by Tia Fanning

Apr 21, 12

I really enjoyed this story! Of course I'm a sucker for military romances, and this was a new take on a prisoner of war story that I found very interesting. Normally I don't like first person point of view, but I enjoyed it here.

Even though the steam factor wasn't as high as I normally like, the intrigue in the story kept me up turning pages long past my bedtime.

My only frustration with this book was that we really didn't get a good physical description of the hero, and there were a lot of unanswered questions for me at the end of the book. What the heck unit was the hero with, anyway? I read the author's note at the end of the story and this appears to be the first of a series, so you can bet I'll be buying those as well.

This story had an interesting concept and there was enough detail and suspense added that I read the book in one sitting.
2 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Taken With The Enemy.

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter Now that is interesting. Did you find it on my shelf too? I liked it. It's different; maybe a bit far-fetched and surreal but intriguing. :)

Kaylea Cross Looks intriguing.

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter Absolutely! I think you're going to like it. BTW, it's written in first person POV, but it's well done.

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter Hey, so glad you enjoyed it, Kaylea! I loved the concept too--very interesting!

EXACTLY!

Kaylea Cross Maybe she answers them all in the next one!