Marina's Reviews > Lover Avenged

5361951
Dec 02, 11

bookshelves: vampires, favorites
Read from November 28 to December 02, 2011

Five stars to Rehvenge's book with all my heart and love!

I love Rehvenge! He is one of my absolutely favorite characters and while reading his book for the first time I felt his desperation and panic to do the right thing for those he loves in my very soul! And while reading it for the second time I felt a strong communion with him.

The fear for those he loves, the isolation of not being able to fit, the load of the family secrets, and the constant blame! Poor guy! I would have gone up the Colony to get him myself!!!!!!!!!!!!! And his mate Ehlena is a nice change to the Chosen, a working, down to earth girl with everyday issues like most of us, and a steady selfless character!

The bootie calls………………. Just fantastic!

The parts with John and Xhex are my favorites, his anger and her regret the total opposite feelings just positioning to collide in their own book.

I liked the Brotherhoods interactions and I liked the side storyline with Wrath and Beth. It’s not always right in heaven; problems do pop from time to time!

And Lash!!!!! I hate this guy!!!!!! Totally hate his guts!!!!!!! I would have loved for him to stay with the Princess so that they can torture themselves in all eternity!!!!!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lover Avenged.

11/29/2011 "Wrath is getting his ass kicked by Beth! I love it"
11/29/2011
22.0% "Xhex the assasin!!!! me likie!"
11/30/2011
49.0% "Selena feeding Tohr is a very strong and emotional moment, Tohr's pain and desperation is at the maximum and she is very gentle with him."
12/01/2011
70.0% ""John Matthew was her well of soul, as the symphaths called it, or her pyrocant, to the vampires. Her essential weakness."""
show 1 hidden update…