Adam's Reviews > Miss Wyoming

M 50x66
Oct 14, 08

bookshelves: fiction
Read in October, 2008, read count: 1

Awesomeness!!! the first book i read my Coupland was 'Eleanor Rigby' and it was good but not mind blowing by any stretch. This however is an amazing effort and one I'm enjoying immensely. I have like 2 chapters left and I just started it about a week and some days ago. I LOVE IT!!! Theres just something about his style in this one. I mean its not Pulitzer winner or anything but i must admit that Mr. Coupland may have gained a fan for life in me with this one. Like I said, I'm almost done with it so i'll wait to give a full on ending statement on it but so far, so grrreeeaatttt!! FINISHED!! This was an AWESOME book!! I highly recommend it to fans of Couplands and anyone who is looking for a funny and quirky cast of characters complete with enough of everyones idiosyncracies and backgrounds to find the humor in the events that unfold between them and their respective situations and current stations in life. Definitely an irreverant ride through the, I'm guessing the mid-late 80's and 90's, beauty pageant world, Hollywood showbiz and your 'every day' persons life or lives. I enjoyed this book thoroughly. Two thumbs up!!
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Miss Wyoming.