Riane Kinky Book Reviews's Reviews > Midnight Playground

Midnight Playground by Eliza Gayle

6320190
As reviewed on kinkybookreviews.com

I LOVE this story. It kept me on simmer the entire time... every time I've read it, which was more than just a couple. :) I mean, what's not to love? The characters are wonderful. Eve is someone I felt like I already knew. She could be you, me, or the girl next door. The things she experiences at the hands of Chase and Murphy came straight out of my fantasies. The scenes and the sex are smokin' hot. I loved reading about them pushing Eve's boundaries and the joy she finds in experiencing things for the first time.

Now, on my site, I did a series of reviews on Halloween stories. I included this one even tho it's not Halloween themed. Why did I want so badly to include this story? Well, as we all know, Halloween, in its current incarnation, is about who can scare who the most, right? Fear is not always created by things suddenly popping out at you or scary monsters... Sometimes it's created in the mind alone by reaching boundaries and being pushed past them. If you asked me to explain my "fantasy scare," I would simply point you to Midnight Playground for the actual playground scene. I cannot explain it beyond that. Want to know more, READ IT.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Midnight Playground.