Kendra Neal's Reviews > A Lasting Impression

A Lasting Impression by Tamera Alexander

Nov 27, 11

Read from October 28 to 29, 2011

I have read many of Tamera Alexander's book and I really enjoy reading them. I must say I was AMAZED and VERY IMPRESSED with this book! I really had a hard time putting this book down and had to keep "sneaking in read time", even when doing homeschool time with my boys. I felt like I a kid in class "hiding the book" so the teacher doesn't see, although this time it was the teacher doing the sneaking.

A Lasting Impression is a Historcial Fiction book, 426 pages in length. Tamera did an superb job at making the "history come alive" in this book. I really felt the book pulling me back to the "time" of the book and it all seemed so real.The book is a Fiction book, but Belmont Mansion is a real Mansion and the book stays true to the history of the Mansion and really makes the reader want to visit Belmont Mansion!

I HIGHLY recommend this book! A Lasting Impression is Book 1 of the Belmont Mansion Novels, and I must say I look forward to reading more about the Belmont Mansion!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Lasting Impression.