Mello ❣ Illium ✮Harry✮ ☀Myrnin☀ Torin Ichimaru's Reviews > Black Howl

Black Howl by Christina Henry

Mar 09, 2012

liked it
bookshelves: adult, hawt-heroes, reapers, urban-fantasy, fae, angels, demons, paranormal-romance, nephilim
Read from March 08 to 09, 2012 — I own a copy , read count: 1

Damn that cliffhanger!

Is he really gone? It seems so wrong. Given only to be taken away.

I really hadn't expected that group to have actually been working together. I wonder if Nathaniel was just being used so the real man behind everything wouldn't be seen consorting with the enemy. Still, what was up with him looking more and more disheveled all the time? Guess he had fallen a little out of grace for letting Maddy get away with the cubs and the cameras. No wonder he had asked why she wanted to take them. He knew exactly what they were. Part of me really wanted to believe he was genuinely interested in redeeming himself. Disappointed me that that wasn't the case.

Maddy has a bad habit of turning just about everyone into an enemy. I like that she's loyal to her friends, but sometimes, she needs to be quiet. She also has a really bad habit of just rushing right into a situation without much forethought. It's why they all keep getting stuck fighting everywhere they go. Hopefully, she'll think better of that now with the revelation that was revealed at the end.

While Maddy can seriously frustrate me, I love Samiel and Lucifer.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Black Howl.

03/08/2012
45.0% "She knows it's stupid, but she's going to do it anyway."