Nathalia's Reviews > The Endlands

The Endlands by Vincent Hobbes

Nov 27, 2011

Read from November 27 to December 04, 2011

Vincent Hobbes, you are one helluva talented author. My favorite stories from this collection are Limbo, Population 458 and The Dragon of Delinar. The beginning of The Dragon of Delinar was amazing, I would love to read a full length Fantasy novel from you. Don't even get me started on how phenomenal the ending was, the story was simply perfect! Limbo, Population 458 left me wanting to know more; it's one of those stories that I will simply never forget.

As for the other stories, I didn't enjoy them as much as I did with Vincent Hobbes pieces. Most of them felt incomplete, especially stories such as Flying Fish by David Stubblefield and Finders Keepers by Janelle Garcia. Without Vincent Hobbes' pieces, I would definitely give this collection 3 stars.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Endlands.

11/28/2011

Vincent Hobbes thank you very much for reading and reviewing. I appreciate your remarks. I'm actually working on releasing the dragon of delinar and limbo free on amazon in the near future. I also will have a fantasy novel coming out next year. Thanks again for reading!!!

Nathalia Vincent wrote: "thank you very much for reading and reviewing. I appreciate your remarks. I'm actually working on releasing the dragon of delinar and limbo free on amazon in the near future. I also will have a fan..."

Oh! Please notify me when you're releasing your Fantasy novel!

Vincent Hobbes I most certainly will.