Bailey (IB Book Blogging)'s Reviews > Kiss of Frost

Kiss of Frost by Jennifer Estep

As a huge fan of TOUCH OF FROST, I couldn't stop myself from doing the happy dance when KISS OF FROST arrived on my doorstep. TOUCH OF FROST ended at such a point where I went insane from the dire need to find out what happens next! I am so, so, so, so happy with where Estep went with this one. The characters are further developed, the action is still there, and there is still mucho chemistry between Logan and Gwen. KISS OF FROST kicks it up a notch, so much so that I am expecting a lot from the next novel, DARK FROST.

Gwen is the perfect blend of sarcasm, wit, and determination. She is one of my favorite heroines! Her skills as a gypsy are so impressive and I love how she doesn't want to use them to further things that she really wants. She wants them to happen of their own accord, and I appreciate her for that, even though as a reader I go crazy from the need of wanting things to be more explored! She blossoms so much in KISS OF FROST and I am glad that I got to experience her growth right with her.

Besides her growth as a person, there were some definite sparks flying in between the monster/Reaper scares and show downs. You know who I'm talking about: Logan. WOW. Words cannot explain his total and complete hotness. I just want to gobble him up! Gwen is a very lucky girl and I've been rooting for her since the beginning to get her man! If anyone stands a chance at breaking Logan's barriers, its Gwen. A LOT happens between them in this one so I am so excited to see what occurs in DARK FROST!

The stakes are even higher in this one for Gwen. More comes out about the Reapers and she discovers quite a few things that had my jaw dropping. I am craving to know more about all of these discoveries and I don't know how much longer I'll be able to stand the wait. Kudos to Estep for her mad storytelling skills. She knows how to get my emotions stirring and my adrenaline running!

KISS OF FROST does end on a good note, but that sneak peak chapter in to DARK FROST killed me. June, you are too far away! But really, if you haven't yet delved into this series, you are sure missing out on some good stuff.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Kiss of Frost.