K's Reviews > A Warrior's Desire

A Warrior's Desire by Pamela Palmer

Feb 14, 12

Recommended to K by: found on author's website
Recommended for: paranormal romance readers
Read from February 11 to 13, 2012, read count: once

As I had thoroughly enjoyed the first two books in this series, I was looking forward to this one; especially seeing where the overall story and characters would go. And I was not disappointed. Once again, I found the story an enjoyable read overall, which once started, I couldn't put down. I especially appreciated the unpredictability of the plot. Besides the story, I also liked Tarrys and Charlie's characters and watching them fall in love. One of the things I also appreciated is how this book can stand alone although it's part of the series. However, although you don't have to read the other books to appreaciate and follow this story, reading the previous books def helped give more insight into the characters and the bigger storyline. The only drawback for me was the length of time between this book and the others. I was slightly dismayed to find that I had forgotten alot of the story/plot and the characters, and it took me awhile to get back into the story. However, I thought the author did a great job at creating a world and characters readers can get into. I would def recommend this book, and the others, to readers.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Warrior's Desire.