Td's Reviews > In the Shadow of a Hero

Mar 02, 12

bookshelves: dnf, not-for-me
Read in March, 2012

DNF-37%
Nothing against the story or the characters. They were interesting enough and I forced myself to continue to find out what happened, but couldn't anymore. A purely personal not-for-me. I may never be able to tolerate this style of writing in anything longish again.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read In the Shadow of a Hero.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

♥Laddie♥ (Lee Lee) Oh, I DNF'd this too. Something about the writing just didn't click with me. It's still sitting on my phone but I don't think that I will ever finish it.

message 2: by Td (new) - added it

Td So aggravating, Laddie. I wanted to keep going, but nope, can't do it. :(

♥Laddie♥ (Lee Lee) Td wrote: "So aggravating, Laddie. I wanted to keep going, but nope, can't do it. :("

I wanted to keep going too because the story was interesting.

message 4: by Td (new) - added it

Td Well, since we both have the same issue with it, if you ever do finish, keep me in mind and let me know if I should battle on. ;)

♥Laddie♥ (Lee Lee) Td wrote: "Well, since we both have the same issue with it, if you ever do finish, keep me in mind and let me know if I should battle on. ;)"

Lol, okay.

Chris Oh, funny, this one just sucked me in, swept me along, and spit me out at the end. Loved it. :)