Alicia (is beyond tired of your *ish)'s Reviews > Arise

Arise by Tara Hudson

Sigh.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Arise.

12/20/2012
3.0% "Goodreads: "Oh, my God, she's reading YA!"

Me: I know, right?!"
12/20/2012
4.0% "The Human⟷Ghost make-outs will never not be hilarious to me. And now there's supernatural cock-blocking!"
12/20/2012
11.0% "Teenagers drinking like idiots, with a bonfire inside a barn filled with hay and whatnot. What could go wrong? *eye roll*"
12/24/2012
54.0% "Uh, they just left that poor girl in the cemetery and never thought about her again. Rude. I hope she got payment up front."
12/25/2012
65.0% "I figured something like this was going to happen. And that it'd be lame. This kind of is, mostly because the mythology has been ridiculous and all over the place anyway and this raises so many more questions. But there are elements that make it less lame than I thought it would be."
12/25/2012
67.0% "Now I felt sick again thinking that I might have ruined his Christmas.

No, no, boys love it when the girlfriend they love breaks up with them and disappears without a trace. Merry Christmas, Joshua!

(And to the rest of you, but with much less sarcasm.)"
12/26/2012
80.0% "Obvious villain is super obvious."
12/27/2012
89.0% "I feel like this climax has been going on forever and I just want it to get to the point."
12/28/2012
94.0% "Why are YA parents so useless? I cannot believe their mother bought that cockamamy story! It would have been so much easier to continue with the invisibility deal (however ridiculous). I mean...come on! I don't even know how many times I said, "I cannot" in various ways out loud at this one."
12/28/2012
100.0% "Oh, so it's just going to end right there? Okay. Er...okay. So, we'll pick this up again in the third book I suppose.

I don't know what to rate this. Probably somewhere between 2.5 and 3 stars."