Megan's Reviews > Club Dead

Club Dead by Charlaine Harris

Dec 06, 2015

bookshelves: re-read, read-in-2013, bought, paperback, read-in-2014, book-series, read-in-2015
Read from December 02 to 06, 2015

*Spoilers*

1st read: 2009
Re-Read - March 2013
Re Read - August 2014
Re Read- December 2015

First Read : 2009

March 2013 Review

Re read in the run up to the release of the last book!

I love Club Dead as we get introduced to Alcide the Werewolf (so dam hot) I love Alcide , Eric and Bill all near fighting over Sookie. Club Dead is the book that see's Bill go from hot loving Vampire to a typical d*ick of a man or should I say Vampire!

March 2014 Review

I love Club Dead. I love getting to meet Alcide, I really like his character and I love starting to see other supernatural creatures and not just the vampires. We now have vampires, shifters and weres in the mix. I also love seeing the start of more of Eric. Eric is my favourite guy of the whole series. I love when him and Sookie are together. Eric is so different from Bill. Bill is all brooding vampire and Eric loves being a vampire and is fun unlike Bill. Club Dead is where we see Bill go down hill, his betrayal of Sookie and how he thinks everything is going to go back to normal is crazy. I think he thinks he can get Sookie to do whatever he wants buts he's sadly mistaken. I also love Pam. She brings a lightheartness to the book even though she is a vampire. I loved the end of the book where Sookie rescinds Eric and Bills invite to her house. Girl power!!

December 2015 Review

I always find Club Dead such a quick read. The action starts a few pages in and it go, go, go from there. I love seeing the weres especially Alcide. I also love more Eric and Sookie. Eric and Sookie all the way. I also love the glimpse of Pam's humour. I love her as a side character. This is one of the best books in the series. It's a turning point for many of the characters and it introduces new aspects in Charlaine Harris world.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Club Dead.

08/07/2014 marked as: currently-reading