Joy's Reviews > Bound

Bound by Sophie Oak

2711937
Nov 30, 11

bookshelves: paranormal-romance, fae, ebooks, erotic-fiction, vampires-and-werewolves, witches
Read from November 26 to 30, 2011

I liked the story a lot, it was rough around the edges but it didn't disappoint me.

This is the first paranormal work of this author I've read and I was impressed how she wrote a story with bdsm and erotica in a different setting. Other authors struggled, but Ms Oak pulled it off with this one.

Meg woke up in a different world and the mystery on who wanted her there is unsolved til the end. Beck was the first of the twins to have met her and instantly felt her as their bondmate. Meg has her needs and Beck denied her and his self the pleasure of being in a D/s relationship, it was only mild in here but it was OK.

Cian enters the picture and he has short-term memory loss. He is fading faster than Beck because they should have found a bondmate at age 25, and they're now 30. We later find out his "little amnesia" was caused by a witch.

Again, Ms Oak writes villains that we love to hate. I liked that the heroine saves the day. Meg is strong and independent and I liked her immediately, and I have to admit I prefer Cian over Beck. Sex was hot as usual and I'm looking forward to reading about Dante's story in the next book.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bound.