Rue~alwaysa1directioner~'s Reviews > City of Heavenly Fire

City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare

F 50x66
Dec 13, 2014

Why are you doing this to me!!! I love Cassandra Clare's books but I'm gonna hate her forever for making me wait this long!! It's bad enough I have to wait about half a year for COLS, now I have to wait more than a year after COLS for COHF!!! This is ABSOLUTELY THE WORST KIND OF TORTURE IN THE WORLD!!!! I should have waited till the end of 2013 then bought COFA, COLS and COHF but I couldn't keep my hands of COFA. And now how am I feeling you ask? Well....TORTURED, SLEEPLESS and I CAN'T KEEP MY MIND OFF COLS AND COHF!!! Ughhhhh! Oh and SUICIDAL. Ok I'm just kidding about feeling suicidal. I can't wait for the books to come out. For me, books are synonymous to oxygen, food and water and all the other things required for life. So.... I will die without books and books are one of the things nessacary for life for me. I know I'm exaggerating the point, but I mean it except maybe the part about dying without books. I hope I find enough books to read until COLS and COHF are released.
101 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read City of Heavenly Fire.

12/13/2014 marked as: read

Billie I totally agree with everything you said above.

Juan No but wait, The Dark Artifices Trilogy is a go, the first one is coming in 2015, that's a long timeX(

Rue~alwaysa1directioner~ But you don't know what it's about yet!!!!! Or do you......?

Rachel I know it was worse when you wrote this in November...but.... AAAAHHhhh!!!!! I don't want to wait *2* freakin' years to find out how this series ends!!!!!!

Rue~alwaysa1directioner~ IKR!!! My friends read it and we are going crazy to find out how it ends!! Cassie probably wrote CoLS already.... Why can't she publish it NOW??!!

message 6: by Isreeya (new)

Isreeya Mitaree true torture
2 years?
damn it
cmon you can't do this to all the people waiting to read the last book
can't you finish it in march 2013?

message 7: by Ava (new) - added it

Ava Styles ✓ WHY WOULD YOU RATE THE BOOK ALREADY!!!!!!!!! IT HASN'T EVEN COME OUT YET!

Rue~alwaysa1directioner~ I rated it cuz I want to read it the MOMENT it comes out. Not because it's good or anything. I don't know that yet. It's rated also cuz it's one of my MUST reads. Sorry if I offended you or something...

Rashika (is tired) i dont think ill survive the wait... more than an year for cohf!!!

message 10: by Ava (new) - added it

Ava Styles ✓ Rue~alwaysa1directioner~ wrote: "I rated it cuz I want to read it the MOMENT it comes out. Not because it's good or anything. I don't know that yet. It's rated also cuz it's one of my MUST reads. Sorry if I offended you or somethi..."
Nah, you didn't offend me. I'm just saying, what if it's like really terrible or something? I know that you can always change it but…five stars means that you've read it and thought it was amazing, not that you are excited about reading it.

Rue~alwaysa1directioner~ The books that are rated and are on my to-read shelves make it easier to pick out books when I go to the library or a bookstore.

message 12: by Ava (new) - added it

Ava Styles ✓ Rue~alwaysa1directioner~ wrote: "The books that are rated and are on my to-read shelves make it easier to pick out books when I go to the library or a bookstore."
Ok, but you can make a special shelf or something. Anyway, I'm excited about reading it, too. 2014 needs to come faster!

Kadena lol, but i feel the same way. . .

message 14: by Isreeya (new)

Isreeya Mitaree I have this book that you could read. Its called Demons at Deadnight ( Divinicus Nex chronicles #1) this is actually soooo fun!!!
At first i felt like you, that this is such a torture and I can't wait for cassie's next book, but my online friend recommended this book to me so i read it. This is a good option for delaying your sufferings :)

Cathy Gearheart Why a white slip for a dress on the cover?
Come on--put her in black fighting leather. Evidently this last book is all about fighting to the end so give her fighting clothes.

message 16: by Rachael (new) - added it

Rachael Do people know that actually there are 3 new books coming out in 2015 called the dark artifices about a 16 year old shadowhunter in la called Emma Carstairs? Google it if u don't believe me

Crystal Only 15 more days!!! I have only been waiting for this book for - what, 4 weeks, but I have been so impatient those past 4 weeks. And I need to wait 2 more. I can't even really put how I feel about having to wait in coherent words, but I understand how it's taking her a while to write it. I mean, it's going to be 733 pages or something like that. Then there's the matter or organizing the plot, the ending, the acknowledgements, and basically everything in between. Comme tout les different caractères dans cette livre, ils doivent parfait, et je pense - non je SAIS que il sera parfait. J'espere le finalement de cette série sera parfait, simplement parfait!

message 19: by Gaby (new) - rated it 5 stars

Gaby I had to wait two years for CoLS and I've been waiting two more for COHF. It's worse when you've been with the series forever, suck it up.