Nicole's Reviews > Lover Reborn

Lover Reborn by J.R. Ward

Apr 02, 12

bookshelves: covers-i-love, part-of-series, wet-my-pants-exciting, whoa
Read in April, 2012

WARNING: SPOILERS AHEAD!! STOP RIGHT HERE IF YOU HAVE NOT READ LOVER REBORN.
I am giving a book in this series...3 STARS...for the first time EVER! I'm so mad, I could tear my hair out! Now the 3 stars are the main couple..whom are absolutely meant for each other. I loved their trek back to some type of normal. It was amazing how Ms. Ward played it out. It was mostly a smooth ride. Now, on to the -2 stars. ARGGHHHH! I feel like I could be Rhage right now (in his dragon form). I felt the need to take away two stars because of how she played out Layla and Qhuinn. NOOOOOO. Just no. (view spoiler) I abhorred how Qhuinn just went along with it because he felt "lonely" and wanted something for himself. Layla too. I loved how she grew up from this naive girl to a woman. But then she went all "Smex me up, Qhuinn! We can have something together!" Nope, not doing it for me. But to give Ward some credit, she did warn me that I would not like how Layla lost her virginity. I'm actually liking her "man".(view spoiler) I'm really excited how it will play out..(view spoiler) I just feel like she is jumping in wayyyyy too fast. Back to Qhuay, though. I'm very happy Qhuinn decided to nut-up and be a man. So yes, I was unbelievably happy and dismayed by this book.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lover Reborn.