Lize's Reviews > Complete Without Kids: An Insider's Guide to Childfree Living by Choice or Chance

Complete Without Kids by Ellen L. Walker

Nov 28, 2011

it was ok
bookshelves: 2011, cf
Read from November 26 to 28, 2011

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Complete Without Kids.

message 1: by Amy (new)

Amy I have this on my Kindle. I haven't finished it, because the Kindle version seems to have quite a few errors. I don't know if they're carried over from the original or something new with the K version. Anyway, what I have read is kind of interesting.

Lize I'm trying to work my way through everything that's available on the topic, and this is not the best one I've read. I really liked Madelyn Cain's "The Childless Revolution", but it was written in 2002, and I was hoping this one would have more on some of the current hot-button issues I see out in the forums...but it was not to be. I'm wondering if I'll eventually have to write the book I want to read.

message 3: by Amy (new)

Amy I bet your book would be better than what's out there... I really didn't realize there was so much info available. I avoid websites, etc. because they tend to be so hardcore and hateful. I don't hate kids, I just don't want them, and I want people to respect that, if not understand it.