Stephanie's Reviews > My Royal Pain Quest

4652070
Jun 21, 13

bookshelves: reviewed-it, series, cracked-me-up
Read from January 25 to February 04, 2012

I first met Lord Arkus, also known as the Lakeland Knight in My Sparkling Misfortune (Book 1) and I never loved a villain more! Lord Arkus' desire to be known as the baddest villain that ever did live was so funny because he couldn't help, but find himself doing hero deeds. So when my favorite villain returned in My Royal Pain Quest, I couldn't wait to jump right back into this fun and exciting adventure! This time around Lord Arkus must step up to the plate and help awaken his sparkling friend, Jarvi. I wasn't sure how far Lord Arkus would go, but once again he amazed me. He showed a more deeper side and even though he wasn't 100% happy having people think he was a hero, he still managed to go out of his way to help when needed. --And I loved him even more for it! My Royal Pain Quest had all the same great characters as before plus some interesting new ones. Excellent twists and turns and something I wasn't quite expecting. . . a touch of romance! Plus its packed with laughs and its one adventure you'll want to read over and over again! So with that said I really have to commend Laura for her imagination and her way with words. Every story I've read of hers I've absolutely fell head over heels in love with. They just ignite this little spark inside of me and it gives me this feeling of 'This is why I read'! Enough said!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read My Royal Pain Quest.

01/30/2012
02/02/2012
77.0% "Oh, how I missed my favorite villian!"
02/03/2012
100.0% "Just finished and I swear I have the biggest smile on my face!"