Ron's Reviews > Do Dead People Watch You Shower?: And Other Questions You've Been All but Dying to Ask a Medium

Do Dead People Watch You Shower? by Concetta Bertoldi

Jul 06, 08

bookshelves: non-fiction, paranormal, life-after-death, religion, 2008
Read in March, 2008

This book doesn't quite live up to the title. It does provide a nice philosophy for those people who have lost loved ones, and I believe that it would be nice to believe that Dead People watch you shower.

While reading the book, I did try one of the suggestions for talking to dead people. I put the book down, and called to my Grandma, who died 8 years ago. Right at that moment, the door to our bathroom slammed shut. My daughter had gotten out of bed to use the bathroom.

I am sure that the author would tell me that that was my Grandma telling me that everything is OK. I think it was a coincidence.

But there may be strange things in the universe.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Do Dead People Watch You Shower?.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Astraea (new)

Astraea Try again and keep trying. Communications often take the form of personal feelings and impressions rather than physical phenomena. When you are doing something you think your Grandma would like, invite her to share it. Things like that.
Jay