Maureen Timerman's Reviews > F.A.I.R.I.E.S.: Baptism by Fire

F.A.I.R.I.E.S. by M.C. Pearson

Nov 27, 2011

bookshelves: 2011-read
Read in November, 2011

What an imaginative book....you will Love what comes to mind. The beverages of kokokola...lemon lime??
Meet the Faries and the vast underground network....wow! Learning to fight the Evil One. You will enjoy the dialogue and sometime bickering that goes on.
The book opens with Mellie having quite a time feeling sorry for herself and proceeding to leave her family. She goes down the beach so far she doesn't recognize the place, she sees some branches moving, and her adventure is about to begin. She meets a "Walking Stick" named Regans, a member of The Fantastical, Aerial, International, Reasonably Inconspicuous, Emancipation Squads....F.A.I.R.I.E.S!
He tells Mellie that she is the "Chosen One" and had been accepted into their Organization.
She is about to go to School....one she never dreamed of attending!
You wonder if Mellie will ever see her family again, but all is answered.
M. C. has down a wonderful job with this book, it is so very entertaining! Really makes you think. Enjoy!!

I received this book from the Author and First Wild Card Tours, and was not required to give a positive review.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read F.A.I.R.I.E.S..

M.C. Pearson Gosh, thanks for such a great review, Maureen! I'd love it if you could post this to Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble.com! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. Blessings!