Mina's Reviews > Fated

F_50x66
Feb 23, 12

bookshelves: paranormal, young-adult, reviews, romance, 2012, for-review
Read in November, 2011

You know that gut wrenching feeling you get when there's such an amazing meal right in front of you, that looks so delicious, so appealing and smells so uplifting that you can't possibly wait to get into it? All you want to do is pick each bite as slowly as possible savouring the taste and simply willing it to last forever though at the very same time you can not wait to finish it entirely so that you can sit there in complete satisfaction and let your thoughts revolve around just how GOOD really it was.

Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Read FATED!
1. It's by Sarah Alderson Guys! Come on!
I was instantly WOWed by her debut novel Hunting Lila not only that but Fated definitely went on my hit list too. You have just gotta love her writing. It's so believable and amazing.

2. LUUUUCCCCAAAASSSS :D
The main hottie! Ahhhhh he's so hot. Seriously, I love reading about him. He's one of the main reasons I carried on reading. Evie is a lucky girl! Though, I'm more head over heels on Alex from Hunting Lila. So that shows you should so so read Hunting Lila too. OK!

3. A hot hot hot romance.
Lucas and Evie! You can see the chemistry. It is going and going. Evie is one lucky girl and a hell of a protagonist too. Ohh, Can't miss a good romance can you now?

4. Shapeshifters. Demons. Vampires. Do I need to say any more?
Talk about a whole lot of paranormalcy! And when there's paranormals there's always some kick ass. You got it! Action that reaches you to the very core. So exhilarating and especially when there's some Lucas involved. *sigh*

5. The whole 'I love you but I have to kill you' idea!
This never gets old does it! Like come on, just sitting there and reading and seeing how everything would progress. Do they kill each other? What happens! The uncertainty kills you. I was most definitely on my toes with Fated you never knew what was going to happen.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fated.