Joyzi's Reviews > Le Portrait de Petite Cossette 2

Le Portrait de Petite Cossette 2 by Asuka Katsura

Nov 28, 11

bookshelves: 5-stars-or-more, nook, own, reviewed, manga, author-japanese, anime
Recommended to Joyzi by: mangaepub
Recommended for: manga fans
Read on November 28, 2011, read count: 1

Review for the whole manga series

This manga only has 2 volumes so it's a very short manga. I gotta admit after reading Volume 1 I was confused because the things are not that explained and I don't know exactly where the story is going. However, when I've read Volume 2 everything finally makes sense. It was the type of manga that is very creepy and there's like this horror and gothic feeling. I really like the ending because I didn't really expect that it would end that way. Because it ended in a very tragic and scary way. And I never really thought that the ghost was evil because she's very cute and she's like very beautiful and fragile that I didn't really expect her to act that way in the end.

So, 5 stars for creeping me out and the unexpected twist in the end.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Le Portrait de Petite Cossette 2.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Vim (new) - rated it 4 stars

Vim hmmm..creepy manga sounds interesting. :)

Joyzi yeah it was really creepy and it was really short

message 3: by Vim (new) - rated it 4 stars

Vim short is good. I just started reading manga because of nodame cantabile. Its just hard to choose what to read first. They're so many. hehe

Joyzi you have a nook right? are you reading them in your nook or you really buy manga from bookstores?

message 5: by Vim (new) - rated it 4 stars

Vim I have a kindle. :) I read from a manga app for ipad where its connected to mangafox.com and other manga sites.

Joyzi really is that manga app free? I only downloaded manga from mangaepub(dot)com e

message 7: by Vim (new) - rated it 4 stars

Vim Yup, there's a free version but you can only download 10 chapters at a time. The app is called Manga Storm. :)

Joyzi ah ok thanks

message 9: by Vim (last edited Nov 28, 2011 06:53AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Vim Happy manga reading! :) hehe Nakaka addict pala toh. lol

Joyzi eto pala mga manga na favorite ko:

Absolute Boyfriend
Naruto
Vampire Knight
Gakuen Alice
Skip Beat
Claymore
Fruitsbasket

yan palang marerecommend ko

Joyzi yung Death Note din pala maganda kaso hanggang Volume 2 palang nababasa ko

message 12: by Vim (new) - rated it 4 stars

Vim Joyzi wrote: "yung Death Note din pala maganda kaso hanggang Volume 2 palang nababasa ko"

Thanks for the recommendations! Will definitely read them soon. :)