Baba ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter's Reviews > Everything Forbidden

Everything Forbidden by Jess Michaels

Sep 20, 15

liked it
bookshelves: historicals, erotica-or-erotic-romance
Recommended to Baba ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter by: Jill
Read from December 01 to 03, 2011

12 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Everything Forbidden.

12/01
0.0% "Another erotic historical. If it's not like Simply Sexual then I'm already happy! I think it cannot get worse... :)" 7 comments
12/01
3.0% "Ladies, why do I have to think about Simply Sexual? Hmmm...everything Forbidden starts the same way as SS...hero having sex with a willing woman! Ok, it's outdoor sex and not sex in a room though. That seems to be the difference. :))"
12/02
14.0% ""What I want is for you to be my mistress this summer." Hmmm...this could get interesting! Like it so far! And Ethan...YUM! The book cover is great, BTW"
12/02
22.0% ""Ethan," she whispered, hating how her voice broke just a little. He hesitated before he slipped the last button into place. Slowly, his gaze lifted to hers and a flicker of heat stoked deep within his eyes. Dark and dangerous, but it gave her hope. He still wanted her. As if he read her mind, he cupped her chin and tilted her face... I like it! I really do! They have good chemistry. :))" 1 comment
12/02
34.0% ""To fully enjoy passion, you must use all your senses. Sight to watch what you are doing and what is being done to you. And to uncover what you would like to try. Taste. From the flavor of your lover's skin to the way a grape explodes on your tongue. Touch, to feel not just the way you're filled by a man's c*ck, but the way your fingers thread through his chest hair or the rough slide of his tongue...*to continue!*"
12/02
34.0% "...when it mates with yours. Hearing. The way your lover says your name. The way a moan echoes in a quiet room. Even smell to savor the scent of rose petals as they stroke your skin or the scent of a man who wants you." Yessss, I really, really like this. Too bad there is never enough space to post "quotes"." 3 comments
12/03
72.0% "Wow, do you know how it feels when you close your eyes and really good chocolate is melting on your tongue? Reading the sex scenes of Everything Forbidden has the same impact on me. They are so incredibly well written - so utterly sensual! Desire. Passion. This story oozes exactly that - throughout the whole storyline. Many authors who claim they know how to write a sex scene should read this book... Love it!" 2 comments
12/03
100.0% "Wow, a book full of passion, desire, and sensuality! Very good! Full review to come..." 7 comments
04/27 marked as: read

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish Excellent review, Baba! It's been awhile since I read this one, so your review was like a pleasant re-read :)

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter UniquelyMoi *~*Dhestiny*~* wrote: "Excellent review, Baba! It's been awhile since I read this one, so your review was like a pleasant re-read :)"

Thank you, Dhes! :))

message 3: by Jill (new)

Jill Beautiful review Baba. Like Dhes I haven't read this in a while and I wish I had the time to do a re-read. You make it sound very inviting!

Are you going to continue with the series?

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter Jill wrote: "Beautiful review Baba. Like Dhes I haven't read this in a while and I wish I had the time to do a re-read. You make it sound very inviting!

Are you going to continue with the series?"

Thanks, Jill! I just started Undeniable, but I think I will go back to this series! I have downloaded Nothing Denied but I don't even know if it's the sequel...Will have a look.

message 5: by Wendy (new)

Wendy Fantastic review Baba! I quite like your reference to good chocolate melting in your mouth. Oh how I looove chocolate! Loving the quotes too. It's on my Mt Everest. :)

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter Wendy wrote: "Fantastic review Baba! I quite like your reference to good chocolate melting in your mouth. Oh how I looove chocolate! Loving the quotes too. It's on my Mt Everest. :)"

Thanks, Wendy! Hmmm...chocolate! LOL. I have to hit the sack - it's already 1 am. Have a nice day!

Anna (Bobs Her Hair) Terrific review, Baba!

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter Anna wrote: "Terrific review, Baba!"

Thank you, Anna! I will be reading the other books as well, but probably not Penelope's story. I didn't like her. :(

Vallsykes Yeah, I can see how Penelope wouldn't be likable. I found her to be a good contrast, but for some reason I didn't enjoy her book as much. I am gonna read Taboo and Nothing Denied, though. Happy Reading!

message 10: by Kari (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kari Very nice review Baba. I also loved Ethan, I think this book was the best one in the series.

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter Kari wrote: "Very nice review Baba. I also loved Ethan, I think this book was the best one in the series."

Thank you, Keri. It's been awhile and I'm not sure if I have read another book in the series. :)