Jennifer Short's Reviews > Who Killed My Daughter?

Who Killed My Daughter? by Lois Duncan

Nov 29, 11

Read from November 25 to 29, 2011

I don't usually like true crime books written about a case that hasn't been solved, but this book was great. The author writes in a way that is very comfortable and easy to follow, she provides enough information that you feel like you're experiencing everything with her, yet it's not so technical that you get bored or distracted, and the book really felt like it had a solid, logical ending despite the fact that the case is still unsolved.

I enjoyed the information she provided about the psychics she contacted, as well as the general information she gathered about ESP, telepathy and psychics in her attempt to educate herself and determine if she could believe their information - it helped me as a reader go through that same process of doubting to believing.

Overall, it was a heart-wrenching story of a family who lost a loved one and fought to get justice for her, while at the same time trying to come to terms with their loss and move on with their lives.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Who Killed My Daughter?.