Cierra's Reviews > Immortal Hearts

Immortal Hearts by Ellen Schreiber

Jul 05, 12

WARNING: CONTAINS FEW MINOR SPOILERS!!
OMG. Wow! Ha. I don't know where to start. Umm.... This book was amazing. I got it from the library yesturday (finally after the long wait) and just finished it today. The title kind of gave it away though. I mean, about Raven being turned. I mean, it's called Immortal Hearts. Now who's hearts could Ellen be talking about???? The main characters, Raven and Alexander, of course. LOL The title told me that Raven would be turned even before I read the book. :) It was romantic and funny and downright sexy! Stormy was the most adorable thing ever. At first she was a little resentful of Raven, but then she warmed up to her and truely saw why Alex fell in love with her in the first place, and seeing that, she came to love Raven too. Much to Luna's dismay because she and Stormy were close in Romania and she thought she could have that advantage over Raven, but it didn't work like that and Luna was pissed. LOL serves her right. Speaking of Luna, I'm so glad that she and Jagger finally got told off about their evil ways in the end! That was much needed and deserved. But because of that, they grew just a little. I'm proud of them. Raven and Alexander's relationship was really tested in this one though. They ended up getting into a fight, and things went downhill for a minute, but then they realised that through it all, they can't live without each other, so they correct the mistakes and get back together and are stronger than ever before. I love that. I love how the book ended with the covenant ceremony and left us to imagine what happens afterwards, but at the same time, I wish that Ellen had wrote a few more pages about what happens after, but that's cool. But the kinky little side of me would have liked to see Raven and Alexander have sex. Oh, come on. Don't pretend that you didn't want to see that! That was really my only regret on the book. Oh well, I guess I'll have to imagine that part on my own..... ;) The book over all was really cute and amazing. I'm sure as hell gonna miss the series. I feel like a part of me has really grown up with the books. I started reading VK when I was a sophmore in highschool. And now my highschool career has ended with VK. I want to cry, but I can't. lol Amazing book. If you haven't read it yet, do it!! :D Peace out, Raven and Alexander! I'll miss you like crazy! :)
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Immortal Hearts.

Quotes Cierra Liked

Ellen Schreiber
“I have had just about enough of other guys trying to turn you, Raven. There is only one vampire who will," he said confidently. "The one who you were always meant for-me.”
Ellen Schreiber, Immortal Hearts