Cristy's Reviews > The Black Dagger Brotherhood: An Insider's Guide

The Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward

Dec 02, 2011

bookshelves: humorous, paranormal-supernatural, series, vamps
Read on December 01, 2011

Guess I should have read this a few books back to truly appreciate all of it in context and time; but I did love the novella FATHER MIINE with Zsadist, Bella, and Nalla. Z has always fascinated me, partly because he’s such a scary intense dude, but more so because of what made him that way. His story is such a horrific and emotional one that I’m always interested when the opportunity for further insight into whom he is and why, presents.

Although I’ve read all the books thus far, I’ve never journeyed to the website, so this was my first look at Slice of Life from the Board and I have to say some of the post cracked me up and all it was just plain fun.

All in all THE BDB INSIDER’S GUIDE is am entertaining read and well worth read for any fan of the series. There are some great background bits, fun interviews with each of the Brothers and even some cutting room floor passages and although I’m not a writer; I have to admit I was intrigued by the writing/publishing processes as explained by Ward. Well done.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Black Dagger Brotherhood.