Daisiemae's Reviews > Dark Elves: Salvation

Dark Elves by Jet Mykles

Jun 15, 08

bookshelves: books-to-i-will-never-part-with, erotica, fantasy, futuristic, series-romance, books-read-in-2008, male-male-romance-erotica, menage
Recommended to Daisiemae by: I liked the first book Dark Elves: Taken...I enjoy the series
Recommended for: Jet Mykles fans...not for the fainthearted.

Anyone who reads Jet Mykles knows that they are not in for a typical erotic romance. Admittedly this book will not be for everyone. There are m/m/f, f/f/m, m/m and f/m contact in this book. There are some moderate to light BDSM elements to it also, so if this bothers you, best steer clear from this one.
This is the continuation of the Dark Elves series. The Raedjour live deep in the dark enchanted forest. They were bred by their goddess for her own sexual pleasures. When she tired of them, they were forced to take women from their enchanted city and bind her to them. (there are no female-born Raedjour) They are VERY sexual creatures, because they were bred for sexual pleasure...so M/M contact is nothing to them.

Irin was found as an toddler and raised by the Raedjour community. Because there was a spell cast on her to dampen down any lustful thoughts or advances the Raedjour might have, she has been more sheltered, but had a very happy childbood. She has secretly had harbored feelings for Savous and Radin. When the spell is removed, there is no doubt they should be the ones to introduce her to her first sexual experiences. When Irin's life becomes in danger, Radin and Savous must save her and fight for her to become theirs...forever.

I really loved this book! It's not your everyday average romance/erotica/menage reading. I like the Raedjour. There world is interesting and VERY sensual. As I stated earlier...this book may not be for everyone, but I loved it...and I know there are a few of you out there that would too.:)
16 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dark Elves.

Julie (jjmachshev) oooohhhhhh
good? huh huh? is it good?
J

Daisiemae Ohhhh Yeah....so far soo really good...hee hee.

message 3: by Laura (new)

Laura I've heard she is really good. Is this a Loose ID ebook?

xoxo
Laura Stamps
Author of Paranormal Romance and Erotica Novels
http://www.LauraStamps.blogspot.com (to read excerpts from my novel series)

Daisiemae Laura,
It is by LooseId but it is trade sized book. Oh yeah...she's pushes the envelope...I think you would like her stuff

JoJo I just read the first book in this series and I loved it. I am really looking forward to this one.
Great review.

message 6: by Jack (new) - added it

Jack Informative review, Shell

message 7: by Shayne (new)

Shayne Fab review, Shell

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I can tell things have changed a lot since this review! LOL
Great review, sis

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Wonderful review! I really have to get this series!

Daisiemae Ashley wrote: "I can tell things have changed a lot since this review! LOL
Great review, sis"

LOL:)
Yeah, that's an understatement. I still love this series though.

Thanks for the compliments y'all;)