Ellie's Reviews > He's So Not Worth It

He's So Not Worth It by Kieran Scott

Dec 02, 11

Read from November 25 to December 02, 2011

** spoiler alert ** 11-25-11 1hr. 15min. Ally is embarrassed in front of all her friends when Shannon, her former best friend,shows a video of her, Jake, and a few others finding Ally's dad working at a deli in the city. Ally hasn't seen her father for two years, not since he left after causing all the Cresties (the rich families) to lose their savings.
11-26-11 1hr. Ally is very mad at Jake for not telling her about her dad being so close, but Jake just wants to pretend the whole thing never happened. They were so close to becoming a couple, and now Ally won't even speak to him.
11-27-11 1hr. 30min. Jake's mom grounds him for the whole summer after seeing his final report card for the year. She makes him take a literature class and get a job. This sucks for him because while he's there pouring coffee, all his friends are down at the shore hanging out for the summer.
11-28-11 1hr. 20min. Ally decides to go down to the shore with her mother and her mother's boyfriend Gray after her father shows up after two and a half years. He wants to make peace with his family, but only Ally is willing to forgive him.
11-29-11 1hr. 15min. Ally gets a job at the local ice cream shop at the shore, and Hammond decides to get one too. They end up working side by side, which Ally is not happy about because she was trying as hard as possible to avoid all the Cresties. But then she meets Cooper, a hot local boy who really likes her.
11-30-11 1hr. Cooper starts inviting her to all these big parties for the locals, and she goes and stays out late at night, drinking stolen beer. Jake can't stand it anymore, so he drives the three hours down to the shore to find Ally. But where he finds her is on top of Cooper with her tongue in his mouth.
12-1-11 50min. Jake starts studying for his class with Chloe, who decided to take it with him. They get closer as Jake tries to forget about Ally. Ally goes to a party one night only to find Cooper with his arm around another girl.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read He's So Not Worth It.

11/26/2011 page 59
11/28/2011 page 147
41.0% 6 comments
11/29/2011 page 209
58.0% 3 comments
show 2 hidden updates…

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Aubrey (new) - added it

Aubrey how is it? i'm not won over by the description...

message 2: by Ellie (new) - added it

Ellie It's a sequel!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway, it's really good! It has a horrible summary, but the story is wicked engrossing.

message 3: by Rachel (new)

Rachel It does look pretty lame... but I'll take your word for it.

message 4: by Aubrey (new) - added it

Aubrey It has an excellent title, I'll give it that

message 5: by Aubrey (new) - added it

Aubrey Also, I just read another summary of one of her books, and it was good. based on that and you saying it's really good, I added all of her books to my to read list. :) I'm just clever like that

message 6: by Ellie (new) - added it

Ellie Oh, I really hated the title.

message 7: by Aubrey (new) - added it

Aubrey No, it's good. It makes it seem a little shallow though.

message 8: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Ellie wrote: "Oh, I really hated the title."

Yeah, I'll have to agree with you on that one.