Katrina Williams's Reviews > I Have To Give A Speech

I Have To Give A Speech by Larry B. Gray

Nov 25, 11

For many people, standing in front of an audience and speaking can cause much anxiety. Some people can do it with relative ease, but for others it can be more terrifying than parachuting out of an airplane. At some point in everyone’s life, a person will have to give a speech at work, an oral presentation in class, or even a toast at a wedding. If you’re one of many people who dread the thought of giving a speech, no matter the venue, well fret no more. There is help.

Larry Gray has written an ebook on giving a speech titled I Have to Give a Speech—Now What? In this ebook, Gray offers some helpful tips to giving a speech or a presentation, from the KISS principle to avoiding the temptation to wow your audience to making sure your presentation slides are as simple as possible and readable. He also emphasizes one major point in giving a speech or presentation—practice.

For anyone who has to speak before an audience, Gray’s ebook I Have to Give a Speech—Now What? is a must-read.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read I Have To Give A Speech.