Mello ❣ Illium ✮Harry✮ ☀Myrnin☀ Torin Ichimaru's Reviews > Angels' Flight

Angels' Flight by Nalini Singh

Completely loved this anthology of Guild Hunter stories all in one place since I've never read the original anthologies the first three were published in, though I'd always wanted to read them.

The story of how Galen and Jessamy came to be a couple was beautiful. I love this series. It was nice seeing the characters in a sort of "before" frame since this story took place long before the first Guild Hunter book. I found myself appreciating Galen's character more. Of course, I'm still ever the sucker for Illium, Jason and Aodhan. I can't wait for Jason's book in September and really hope there will be books for Illium and Aodhan as well. Venom, too. I love Venom something fierce.

I really liked Noel and Nimra's story as well. I think it was a good idea to give Noel his own story after that horrible thing happened to him in Archangel's Kiss. He really came back from that and I like Nimra for him.

Sara and Deacon's story is appreciated as well. It was good to see how they came together. Awesome background.

Ashwini and Janiver make an interesting pair as well. After what Raphael said at the end of Archangel's Blade, I'm sure we'll be seeing more of Janiver. I'd like to see how that plays out.
2 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Angels' Flight.