Evil Twin One (Ange)'s Reviews > Moon Dance

Moon Dance by J.R. Rain

**WARNING! CONTAINS MINOR SPOILERS**

It was pretty good. Though I felt like something was missing from it but I can't put my finger on what that something is. The main character Sam was ok. Her character could use some work though. She's a little too human to be a vampire for me. Her bleep bleep bleeping husband needs to get taken down a notch though. Scumbag. It's been 6 years since the attack and now all of a sudden he's worried for the kids safety. BULLSHIT! He's an asshat. It would have been within the first months to a year that he should have worried Sam would lose control. That's what the norm is in every other vampire book. Not 6 years after the fact. He just wanted an out and is blaming her. He doesn't want to admit it's his own damn fault. I really like Kingsley but I think their whole relationship thing is a bit awkward. They are hardly together at all in the book but by the end they are falling for each other. When did that happen? I also wonder if Fang is really someone she already knows. Like maybe Kingsley, but I doubt that. Gonna read the next one now, hopefully it will be a little better than this one.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Moon Dance.