♆ BookAddict ♨ ✒ La Crimson Femme❇ ♐'s Reviews > Party of Four

Party of Four by Aislynn Archer

Nov 27, 11

bookshelves: bdsm, femdom, arc, author-gift, short-story, multiple-partners, ff
Read in November, 2011 — I own a copy

Review to come. I will have to say, it's the type of femdom I enjoy. Femdom lovers...you have to check this one out.

My Review
Hanna is back with John, her best friend's husband. Christine is acting a bit odd, but still, she has a lovely hot surprise for Hanna. Hanna FINALLY gets her wish. She has a sub to train for her own, Cody. Cody is a hot Dom male in the lifestyle already. He wants to submit to experience what John raves about. Over the course of a few sessions, Cody may or may not be interested in submitting to a Domme.

The scenes in these stories are HOT! Okay, some of them may be a little icy *wink wink* but boy does Ms. Archer crank up the steamy factor with her smexy scenes. We have a little bit of everything I like. M/M, F/F, M/M/F, F/F/M, anal, cock sucking, pussy licking fun for the two couples. I know my panties were wet after reading this story. Even though the story is focused on the submission training session, there is a storyline carrying through this second book which makes one question what will happen next.

I recommend this story to my f/f and femdom fellow lovers. I think you will like this one. It may give you a couple of ideas which I so badly want to try out in real life. ^_^

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Party of Four.