Tee loves Kyle Jacobson's Reviews > Arson

Arson by Estevan Vega

Jul 29, 12

bookshelves: 2012-must-reads, atomr-book-tours, blog-tour-review
Read in July, 2012

I Want to give a huge thank you to AToMR tours for allowing me to be on this tour. I had read such good things about this book that when I saw it was on tour I signed up. I have to say I was not disappointed! This book was a breath of fresh air as far as a paranormal read.

Arson is a quiet boy who lives with his grandmother. He stays away from people preferring to work his job at the ice cream shop and returning home to be by himself. See Arson is holding a deep secret in and he prefers to stay by himself than interact with anyone and have them find out what he is or what he can do. That is until one day Arson gets neighbors and one of them happens to be a girl his age. Arson is a little afraid to talk to Emery the next door neighbor because he does not want his secret exposed.

As Arson and Emery get closer he reveals his secret to her and she does not run away from him but accepts him for who he is. Everyone has secrets in their family and Emery should know because she has a few secrets as well. But as time goes by they do things together and they open up to each other. As Emery challenges Arson about what his life is like and what it could be like. Will Arson let go and allow Emery in? Will he trust himself to truly believe he is not a freak like he thinks he is? This is a coming of age story that will grip you right from the start. It is a story about two damage souls coming together and learning things they never expected to learn.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Arson.