Ivy's Reviews > The Legacy

The Legacy by Becca Ritchie

Nov 24, 11

Wynter Chelsea: The Legacy by Becca Michelle Ritchie is an interesting read. At times I find myself wanting to put this book down, however, I picked it right back up.

This book is really interesting with a very old legend about the Wynter and Chelsea’s family. I find it intriguing to learn about their families’ legacy and what they do for a living. The way that the legacy and the story is described, it makes me feel like I know what exactly is happening and that I am part of the story too.

I kind of have a love-hate relationship for Amanda and Dustin. I find myself yelling at the book hoping that Amanda and Dustin can just BE together. Although they may be friends since they were really young, I feel like that should bring them even closer together. I wished they could be together as a couple. (If they are not together in the next novel, I think I might have to yell some more!)

I did not really like the action scenes as much because I feel like those parts happened too quickly. I also felt that it lack a few details here and there because of the shortness of the action. I wished those parts are described more in detail.

My favorite part of this novel is where Amanda learns about their families’ history and what part she plays in the legacy. I think that was what drew me in the most after knowing this is a book I had to pick up.

Wynter Chelsea: The Legacy is a fascinating read. It really sets the book up quickly and draws you in to know about what the legacy between the two families is.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Legacy.