Rebecca's Reviews > Demons of the Rich and Famous

Demons of the Rich and Famous by Tawny Stokes

Nov 25, 11

Read from November 23 to 25, 2011

Demon Whisperer was a highly enjoyable novel and it was excellent. There are a few demon novels floating around and the ones I’ve read I have thoroughly enjoyed. Needless to say I thought that Demon Whisperer was such a good book.
I really liked the concept of Demon Whisperer and I really liked Caden. I thought it was cool how Caden was an exorcist; it’s definitely something different to the usual sort of Paranormal YA I’m used to. Not to mention the protagonist is a male. I really liked Caden’s voice too. He was so full of himself but he was also really determined to fix his mistakes which I really admired.
The supporting characters were all really awesome and I loved Dan and Aspen. I also liked the cat, I always have a fondness for cats and in Demon Whisperer I made no exception.
Demon Whisperer has excellent pacing and I had reached the end in no time because I just kept reading on. It was really good. The whole time events kept happening that would either make things worse or just a tiny little bit better. Of course, that’s how things are when you deal with demons. One minute they’re friendly and the next they are your enemy.
Overall, I think that Demon Whisperer is a really good book and the ending was not how I had expected it to be. I definitely can’t wait to read the sequel I just know it will be amazing. If you’re looking for a paranormal about something other than vampires or werewolves then you’ll love Demon Whisperer.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Demons of the Rich and Famous.