Ray Bliss's Reviews > That Which Should Not Be

That Which Should Not Be by Brett J. Talley

Aug 28, 12

bookshelves: reviewed-general
Read from August 16 to 20, 2012

That which should not be by Brett J. Talley.

25% If you love Lovecraftian horror and Cthulhu Mythos, I think you will really enjoy this book. I'm only about 1/4th of the way through the book and can't wait to read more.

50% The story is going strong. It’s a bit cliché, but then when you’re dealing with the elder ones you know that madness is the result. What is not to like about madness! I only wish I could have gone to Miskatonic University.

75% I had the strangest dream last night...

100% I have finished the book and my life is better for doing so.

Brett has pieced together a fantastic tale and I think if you're a true Lovecraftian, you will want this book to be part of your collection.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read That Which Should Not Be.

08/16/2012 page 65
25.0% "If you love Lovecraftian horror and Cthulhu Mythos, I think you will really enjoy this book. I'm only about 1/4th of the way through the book and can't to read more."
08/17/2012 page 150
58.0% "The story is going strong. It’s a bit cliché, but then when you’re dealing with the elder ones you know that madness is the result. What is not to like about madness! I only wish I could have gone to Miskatonic University."
08/19/2012 page 200
77.0% "I had the strangest dream last night..."