Kim's Reviews > Wonderstruck

Wonderstruck by Brian Selznick

Dec 15, 11

Read from November 23 to December 15, 2011

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wonderstruck.

message 1: by Janet (new)

Janet Please let us know if this is a good read for boys 10-14. I've been wondering about it. Aunt Janet

message 2: by Kim (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kim Will do! So far we have been reading it out loud....and really enjoying it!

message 3: by Janet (new)

Janet Hope you get into your home soon. Please let us know the address -- even though our chances of visiting you there are slim to none. Wish you'd moved to Nashville!!

message 4: by Kim (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kim Christian and I finished the book about a week ago. We loved it! If you love museums, you will enjoy this book. I especially love that it gives you the insight from 2 'real' museums in New York. We have looked them up online and dream about visiting them someday.
There is one 'mature theme' that Christian didn't ask me about, but I think I need to explain more. Ben's mom raised him without his father and Ben never knew about him. Interesting discussion about different family dynamics. We are in our new home now. Everything is going is our new address:
5410 Leander Way
Midlothian, TX 76065

message 5: by Janet (new)

Janet Thanks Kim. Did you get my online Christmas letter? I think I sent it to Do you have a different email address now? I'm hoping to get the Burton MyFamily site updated as I think we need to keep it going. I have photos from Uncle Dick's funeral and will post some of David's wedding next week. I know some see the Facebook postings, but not all. Scott & Nari have moved to Seattle area and I don't think everyone know about that.

message 6: by Kim (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kim I have the same email address.
I did not receive your Christmas letter, but would love to read about all my cousins! Anything I can do in helping get the Burton family site current again. I knew about Uncle Dick's funeral, and only saw that Scott moved to Seattle after it happened :). I also knew that David was getting married, but also didn't know that the wedding has also past! Thanks for that update too ;)
Have a wonderful Christmas! Kara and family are driving here to have Christmas with us. The kids are so excited!!!

message 7: by Kim (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kim Oops! I would also love to head what you and Uncle Keith are up to also.
Happy New Year!

message 8: by Kim (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kim hear....writing to fast this afternoon :)

message 9: by Janet (new)

Janet David's wedding is next week, Dec. 23rd. It's fun that Kara and family can visit you for Christmas. We drove to Texas one December for Harmony's baby blessing and then went to Dallas for Christmas with Adam & Paula. This year, Harmony & family are flying to Nashville for Christmas. Her in-laws are on a mission right there by Adam's family (same ward) and so the Packers and Seegmillers helped them get tickets. They have a German girl living with them this year. She's a sophomore in high school, so there are 7 of them flying SLC to Nashville. Texas is closer than Tennessee.