George Petrellis's Reviews > Hunted

Hunted by P.C. Cast

Nov 23, 11

bookshelves: young-adult
Read in January, 2010

ok this is the fifth installment of the best selling house of night series by pc and kristin cast. in this one zoey, a sixteen y.o fledgling has to deal with evil Neferet, a totally irresistible gorgeous fallen angel Kalona who seems to be able to call to the part of zoey's soul which once was Aya an ancient cherokee maiden made of the five elements to entrap Kalona indefinitely inside earth, and finally Zoey has to deal with guess what??? yeah your guess is right.... Boyfriend issues!!! ok i know thst for some readers boyfriend issues are getting annoying but i find it totally intriguing and i know that relationship problems always mess the other parts of our lives so i totally get it and think it is quite interesting the way Zoey solves her problems( well maybe with a little help from the Goddess, fate and ..... Neferet well let's face it if Neferet hadn't killed some of her boyfriends things woulb me much more complicated!!!) So all in all Zoey finds her inner strength that sources from her strong devotion and faith to her Goddss and all the love she has from her friend ( Aphrodite rocks!!!!) and her Grandma ( love you Grandma redbird, u totally remind me of mine). so i totally loved it and recommend it to everyone ( Zoey a High pristess??? no fun but Aphrodite is a perfect choice. i can totally imagine her saying: damien and shaunee blow dry my hair, erin and shauene make me a warm bath , weird imprinted stevie ray make me smell like spring and no-cussing girl ,a.k.a zoey, i lost my pills so can you make spirit to lift my mood a little. and when you re done leave me the fuck alone nerd herd minion. you know that deep down i love me more than you right??? hehehe weird fantasy huh??)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hunted.